Friday, January 31, 2014

WHAT IF......

What if.... Every one knew the exact moment, and how they died?
Would you live your life differently?
Would you do everything you could possibly do, and die with satisfaction?

For me, I would love people unconditionally everyday.
I would tell the people closest to me how important they are to me every second I get.
 If i knew when, and how I would die, I would want to do everything that the Lord has planned for me.          I would tell the world about the power of God.
I would show the world his endless love, and mercy.
I would spend as much time with my family.
I would enjoy life, and look for the best in every situation.I would want to make a difference, and stand up for what I believe him
But, these are things i should do on a daily basis.
I wouldn't live my life differently, I would just try to live my life to the fullest every single day.
I think for some people it might change their lives drastically if they knew this much.
They would live in fear of what is to come, rather than living day by day making the best out of life's challenges.
The sad part is we don't know when, and how we will die.
The only person who knows this is God, he doesn't want us to fret about something we have no control over.
God wants us to wake up every day and thank him for blessing us with another glorious day to live for him.
That is what I want my life to look like every day.
I want to wake up serving him, and fall asleep praising him for everything he did that day.
This is what we need to do, stand up for what we believe in EVERY single day of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment