Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Engulfing

Engulf.... to surround, completely cover, or to overwhelm.
Every person has something that engulfs your life.

Jesus engulfs my life.
My family engulfs my life,
Austin engulfs my life.

What is engulfing your life?
 Some people find positive things to engulf their lives.
Some people might choose negative things to engulf their lives.
I personally think that people should choose something positive to engulf their life.
You want something positive overwhelming your life.
If it is not good for you, and its surrounding your life, what kind of influence and affect will it have on you?

I want Jesus to engulf my entire life, to day Fill Me Up with him, and his never-ending love.
I want my family, and Austin to engulf my life with love, affection, and encouragement.
 I want to live a happy life, that has so much meaning, and in order to obtain that i need to surround
my life with positive things that can only bring me up and not down.
I want to share my happiness with others, so i want to overwhelm people with love and encouragement, just like my family always does for me. 

Everyone has low points in there life, moments where they are overwhelmed with hurt, self-worth, and depression. These are the times they need to take a glace to see what is truly the focus of their lives.
What can they let completely overwhelm their lives that can change it for the better.

So again ask yourself......

What is engulfing your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment