Wednesday, January 29, 2014

FEAR

Fear... is something that gets the best of everybody.
Certain people have a fear of specific things.
Fear can consume some peoples lives, or it can hold them back from things.

My fears include:
Snakes, Heights, and being Kidnapped.
From experiences i have grown to fear snakes & heights, but I adapted a fear of being kidnapped
from all of the crime television shows.
I love watching these crime shows, but it TERRIFIES me, the thought of some one kidnapping me.
My fears alter the way i live my life.
I lock every single door in my house when i'm home alone, I will not go off a path in the woods because of snakes, and I will not stand close to the ledge on a tall building.
When I am to high up and able to see down, I may have an anxiety attack.

What possesses our minds to be overcome by fear?
Psychologists debate over a fear being formed by past experiences or it's formed by nature.
I believe fear is created by past experiences that created you to fear something.
I wasn't afraid of any of these things until bad experiences, or being influenced by my surrondings.
Fear is hard to overcome but is possible.

Have you overcome fears in your life?
I feel like I don't have a reason to rid of fear of snakes, and heights.
But I would like to maybe try and rid the Fear of being kidnapped, so maybe
I could stay at home by myself without being scared out of my mind.

Fear is something as humans we create, but the question is are you trying to rid of it, or are you
letting it take over your life?

Frightening
Engulfing
Amplifying
Repeating

No comments:

Post a Comment