Monday, January 27, 2014

Bad Haircuts

Everyone has had a bad haircut.
Maybe not as a teenager or adult, but when mom loved your hair in a certain style that she loved.
The MULLET,my mom loved me to have this haircut, i rocked a mullet from 2 to about 6.
WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS SHE THINKING?
i had the weirdest hair, and it was not cute whatsover.
i have SO many pictures from my mullet days that i hope someday get thrown away, very soon.
My mom made my brother rock a bowl cut, man did his head look weird shaped with that hairdo.
Why do moms think certain hair styles are so cute, in reality everybody is laughing at them, but the mom.

Note to all mothers out there: DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR CHILD A HAIRCUT THAT IS UGLY, JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S ADORABLE. ACTUALLY PICK A CUTE ONE PLEASE......
WE NEED NON-EMBARRASSING PHOTOS TO SHOW OUR FUTURE SPOUSES.

Sincerly,
A child who suffered from a horrible haircut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment