Monday, January 27, 2014

Jung Typology

I AM A.....ESFJ

EXTRAVERT, SENSING, FEELING, JUDGING kind of person.

Does this really describe me?
YES, I was surprised at how accurate the results were to my actual personality.
The results said I was conscientious, dependable, outgoing, and talkative.
Words that sum my personality up precisely.

The results for my learning style say that I like a structured learning environment,
enjoy group activities, find it difficult to concentrate with distractions, and only like learning information that has value. At first I was shocked by this, but after I really thought about how I achieve the most success, I came to the realization I am all of those things. I am the type of person who likes structure so much, that I have to set in the same seat at all times, especially when taking a test. I also get distracted easily and then my mind will stop focusing and start thinking about other thoughts. Nothing aggravates me more than learning pointless information that will not help me, and lastly I love working in groups it helps me understand things quicker.

Next, I looked at my writing style, and technique results, and I was not surprised at all when
it described exactly the writer I am. There is nothing I find easier than writing a paper about past experiences, or things that I have emotions about. I find it hard for me to write papers about theoretical things because I tend to make it sound too sentimental. One last thing about this section that really stood out to me was when it said that I like to really focus on pleasing the readers, I know this problem is a huge factor in all of my writing. I want to make the audience feel what I am feeling, or try to impact them to things they understand.

Lastly, as I was glancing over the writing process, I really wasn't sure about my writing process.
 Yes, I want to create an outline, but not with specified details,
my outlines focus more on the main part of the whole paper. Personally, I like to then, from my outline, start writing a rough draft. As I write this rough draft I write all of it, and then I sit down and revise it. I like to see what I can make more complex, and try to create a fluent, flowing paper.
The only one I felt like really was like me was the structured details, I need to know as many details like; length, style, due date, how complex, as soon as you introduce the assignment.

Overall I was impressed of how accurate this test was, and I can really seeing it help me
have a better idea what ways I can improve my learning, inner self, and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment