Friday, January 31, 2014

Austin Lee Crotinger

This boy changed my life forever.
I have been dating him for almost 2 years now, and it has truly been the happiest time of my life.
He really is my very best friend, and it is crazy how alike we are.
Normally I cannot be myself without people thinking I am weird.
But he loves my weird, crazy, and goofy side.
It makes him laugh
I know I sound like I am quoting a line from a movie about how "perfect" he is,
but in reality God blessed me with a wonderful man.
He is everything I ever dreamed of and so much more.
I am happiest when I am with him.
I miss him every second I am without him.
He recently went off to college last fall, and it was hard not seeing him everyday,
but it has brought us closer together now that he has moved away.
We make an effort to FaceTime daily, and those moments we are facetiming i feel
like I am with him, and it makes me feel close to him again.
Yes, some days it is really tough when I just want to come home and see him, but it has made me appreciate him in a whole different way.
I hope that I am lucky enough to marry him, I know we both want nothing more than to marry each other.
It just includes waiting for both of us to graduate college and get jobs, then we can start our forever.
I seriously cannot picture my life without him, he always strengthens me, cheers me up when I am down, will always be so sweet when I need him to be.
We both still have a lot of growing up to do, but i love that I have the opportunity to watch him grown just in the past two years.
Our relationship has grown so solid, and it has come to the point that both of our lives are falling into place.
We both know what career path we want to choose, and whole-heartily support each others dreams.
All I want in life is to marry Austin, and have a happy life, because even if I'm not rich or anything I know that I will have all I ever dreamed of with him.
He was the boy who swept in, and changed my life.
I cannot thank God enough for placing this boy in my life.
He is the best thing that ever happened to me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment