Monday, March 24, 2014

I will never do that again

Lets be honest.... I have done many things in my past that I will never do again.
For example alcohol, I have had so many bad experiences with that as a teenager, and I regret all of my decisions I made while being intoxicated. But that's not really something I feel like is important. More importantly I will never try to live my life without God again. Throughout my teenage years I tried to control my life, my happiness, and relationships. I knew they were not want God would want for my life, but I didn't care. This in return, created me to begin partying, and drinking every weekend. There was so many times I could've been killed in accidents, or gotten caught my cops, but the Lord was watching over me. Even when I wasn't living for him, or even thinking of him he was watching out for me. I believe I went through the things I did, because God is going to use me, and my testimony to show teen girls that they do not have to go down that path. They can live for them their entire lives. Recently, I have gotten the opportunity to be apart of a Teen Girls Encounter, which has been amazing. I have the chance to give my testimony to teen girls, in hopes that they can learn that there is more to life than popularity. Those things in my past I would take back if I could, but I know I went through them because God is going to glorify him through my testimony. So no, I will NEVER make those irrational decisions again, but I am also glad I went through what I did to help save another from going down that path.

No comments:

Post a Comment