Tuesday, April 8, 2014

32 Day Challenge

As I was pondering what I should choose for my 32 day challenge, my mind was going from one extreme to the other. At first, I decided I will eat healthier, then I changed and decided to run a mile everyday; nonetheless, these were both goals that I felt were self-centered. God calls us to serve others, so then I began searching for something that can focus on other people, and the perfect idea popped into my head. God commands us to love him, and love people, and I decided a perfect way to show love is by Random Acts of Kindness.

So I begin this challenge tomorrow, April 9th.
I will perform a Random Act of Kindness every day for the next thirty days.
I am not stating a specified task, I will just choose something daily that I feel is important.
I will then blog about my act, and the blessing that came with it.
I hope you keep up daily, to hear about the wonderful opportunities God gave me to bless someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment